The indicator searches for custom patterns specified in settings, and displays them on a chart. The pattern must be set as a text code, in which:
- U is a bullish candlestick
- D is a bearish candlestick
- N is a candlestick of any type
- If you write “UUD” in the indicator settings, the indicator will find and display all found “Bullish-Bullish-Bearish” candlestick patterns;
- If you write “UUD” in the indicator settings, the indicator will find and display all found “Bullish-any-Bearish” candlestick patterns;
Patterns can only be specified using characters U, D and N or u, d and n.
The indicator can display specified patterns as well as mirror-mapped (reverse) ones.
It has two parameters:
- Pattern (U – up, N – nothing, D – down) – pattern as a sequence of candlesticks;
- Show reverse pattern – whether to display reverse patterns.