Tired of plotting trendlines? The Trend Lines indicator applies a mechanical approach to the construction of trend lines for you! It’ll draw up to 18 trendlines automatically and save you a ton of drawing time.
- It can draw up to 18 trendlines
- Trendlines can be optionally based on fractals
- Each line represents a breakout level
- Each trendline can be broken or rejected
- Configurable amount of lines
- Configurable colors
Boost your trading returns with a great trendlines indicator at no cost, just like hundreds of users have already done!
When loading the indicator or EA to any chart, you will be presented with a set of options as input parameters. Don’t despair if you think they are too many, because parameters are grouped into self-explanatory blocks.
Max History Bars
Number of bars to evaluate when the indicator is loaded
Averaging period to calculate the average price movement in the oscillator
HOW TO INSTALL METATRADER INDICATORS ON MT4
Installing indicators on MT4 comes down to:
- Downloading the files (.ex4 and .mq4 formats) – Right click the download button and Save link as…
- Placing them in the MT4 “Indicators” Data Folder
- Closing and re-starting your MT4 terminal
- Dragging you indicator from the Navigator to the Forex Chart
Downloading the indicator.
Download and prepare the MT4 indicator file(s) so they are ready to go on your computer. (Please note that some custom indicators will come in a .rar file, so make sure to extract the .ex4 and .mq4 files).
Go back to your Metatrader 4 platform, click the File Tab and select “Open Data Folder” to get access to the system folders for the MT4 program:
Placing them in the MT4 “Indicators” Data Folder.
Go to the “MQL4” folder and the “Indicator” subfolder and open the folder.
Drag or copy and paste the custom indicators files to the “Indicators” subfolder.
Restart the MT4 program. When MT4 loads again, you should see your custom indicator added to the directory in the navigation window.
Go to the navigation window and scroll down the menu to “Indicators”, pick the one you want to use and drag it to your chart.
For a video on how to install you MT4 indicators please visit our Youtube channel.